Vogel Haus Vintage

Vogel Haus Vintage

Friday, August 5, 2011

Old friends

Facebook never seemed that interesting to me until the last year or so when I found that I could find old friends that I had lost touch with.  As a military brat, I didn't have the luxury of living near the folks I went to school with through the years.  Facebook has bridged that gap and I've been in touch with some great people and even had the chance for a mini reunion with a few I went to school with in Germany!

I'd like to highlight my friend Sandra today who I found just a few days ago, and I have realized she is the same great person she was when we knew each other in the eighth grade!  Sandra is an artist, with a great perspective on the world around her.  Check out her blog here: http://sandradunn.tumblr.com/ 

The world of social media may be best for kids, but us adults can find our niche as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment