Vogel Haus Vintage

Vogel Haus Vintage

Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's getting closer!






I finally found some time to start working on my craft room-check out the pictures of the awesome vintage drafting desk and vintage light my husband found for me (and I found the vintage drafting chair on Ebay).  Things will be great once I am able to get rid of the pink butterfly wallpaper from the previous homeowners, all will be right in my world.  One step at a time!  I also made a very basic light box to take photos of the great vintage jewelry I am ready to spring on the world...and this gets me much closer.  I have some samples, and you can see from the first yellow-ish photos to the much clearer pictures that I'm figuring things out! 


Also adding a couple of pictures of birds in our back yard after a snowstorm earlier this month-very fitting for Vogel Haus!

1 comment: